Name of the activity: World Health Day 2018 Campaign
Country/NMO: France (ANEMF)
Program: Health Systems
Contact information: [email protected]
Type of the activity: Campaign
Health is a human right, whereas current health systems do not provide all citizens with the same level of healthcare. On the World Health Day, ANEMF takes a stand to support the #HealthForAll movement and will lead a campaign on social media addressing 6 inequalities observed in our French health system.
Universal health coverage
Our health system is full of inequalities revolving around several issues :
– medical care of people with disabilities
– lack of adequate care for extreme ages
– geographic inequalities (oversea territories +++)
– social and financial limitations to access healthcare
– cultural and linguistic barriers
Target groups and beneficiaries:
TG = decision makers in government and medical schools, stakeholders
B = general population, esp. the ones suffering the inequalities mentioned above
Objectives and indicators of success:
The objectives are of two types :
– raising awareness about the issues we are highlighting.
– promoting innovative solutions to address these issues.
Indicators of success will be the application of the solutions we promote, especially the ones regarding medical training.
– 6 infographics shared on social media (Fr/En)
– Article on our website
– Press release about one proposition
Plans for evaluation:
We will take into account :
– the reactions on social media
– the impact on our public partners
– the partnerships and advocacy results we are going to gain from this action